Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate
Product Name: Fertilizer Grade Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate
l Formula: MgSO4.7H2O
l HS Code: 28332100
l CAS No.: 10034-99-8
l EINECS No.: 231-298-2
l Mol Weight: 246.48
l PH: 6-7
Function of magnesium sulphate
Magnesium is the center element of chlorophyll,photosynthes can't
go on without it. It is the activating agent of many enzymes,such
as it can promote the metabolism of carohydrates,nucleic acid
synthesis,the conversion of phosphate,etc.
It involves in the synthesis of proteins as an element of
multi-core proteins,it's the transmission medium of genes as part
of the composition of genes.
Magnesium sulphate for agriculture
Sulfur and magnesium can provide rich nutrients for crops that it
contributes to crop growth and increase the output, it also helps
to loosen the soil and improve soil quality.
The symptoms of lacking of "sulfur"and"magnesium":
1 )it lead to exhaustion and death if it's serious lacked;
2 ) The leaves became smaller and its edge will became dry
3 ) Susceptible to bacterial infections in premature defoliation.
25kg/woven bag with an inner plastic bag,or according to your
We offer clients value-added services to ensure the maximization of
benefits, including the following aspects :
1. Currently, a Reach pre-registration on the products exported to EU has been completed while a formal
one is under the way.
2. Special inspection is provided according to the request of customers from certain
countries, for example, sgs inspection certificate for the product
exported to Yemen, and bv certificate for those transported to
3. The professional logistician in Rech Chemical provides appropriate logistic scheme for the
clients, and ship the goods to the specified port or warehouses as
soon as possible.
4.Rech Chemical offers settlement services such as US dollars, the pound, euro, and other currencies, to
minimize the risk of the exchange rate for dollars.
5. Rech Chemical offers information and photographs along the whole process, from the production to the logistics.
6. The largest local manufacturers provide packaging services for products with various materials and specification standard to
meet the needs of customers.